TERMS & CONDITIONS
Plusfloor recommends that all their floor coverings are professionally installed for a valid warranty. Plusfloor warrants all our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a specified length of time from the date of purchase as set forth below. This Limited Warranty only applies provided the flooring covered by this warranty is installed and maintained according to Plusfloor Installation & Maintenance Guidelines.
This warranty extends only to the original end-user. Plusfloor warranties are non-transferable. No installer, retailer, distributor or agent, or employee of Plusfloor may alter the obligations or limitations of any Plusfloor warranty
Please take notice that none of the following kinds of problems are problems arising from defects in material or workmanship, and are therefore not covered by this Product Warranty:
- Defects arising from poor installation (this includes - damage arising from sub-floor irregularities, for example excessive unevenness, loose nails or other protrusions; visual surface defects caused by previous floor coverings that should have been removed or covered, for example ceramic or bitumastic tiles, floor-boards, cushioned vinyl, or by failure in the underlayment; seams 'peaking' or opening due to use of incorrect adhesive or seaming method; edge-to-edge shade variation; discoloration arising from installation next to a source of excessive heat); and visible trowel marks.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance .
- Problems arising from excessive moisture, alkali or hydrostatic pressure in substrate.
- Problems arising from cuts, tears, gouges, burns or other damage caused by stiletto or sharp high heels (these will damage even concrete!), sharp or hot objects dropped on the floor, dragged appliances, unprotected furniture feet, damage from pets etc.
- Damage caused by chemically reactive material, carpet crocking, dye, mould, stains, spillage, burns, gouges, scratches, indentations, floods, accidents, abuse or any harsh scouring pads while buffing.
- Small differences in colour and or texture between the actual material or photographic images of the material and the actual flooring purchased.
- Construction or installation-related damage.
- Surface scratches, changes in shading, texture and/or gloss during use.
- Damage caused by inappropriate end-user activities.
- Installation of products with adhesives other than those recommended by Plusfloor
- Products may have slight colour variations not detected at the factory. All products must be dry laid and examined under standard lighting conditions for colour acceptance before being installed.
The preceding list is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative, of the many kinds of problems that are not due to defects in material or workmanship in the products, and are not within the coverage of this warranty. Other such problems not described on the list above are also outside the scope of this warranty. This Limited Warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied. Please keep your receipt or obtain it from the original purchaser. Plusfloor requires the receipt in order to verify date of purchase to help resolve any problems.