Project Consultant - South
Back to careers
Job Title: Project Consultant - South
Location: On-site, Carnforth Head Office
Terms:Permanent, 07:30 – 16:30 (Monday to Friday), 07:00- 16:00 (Wednesday)
Reports to: Sector Leader
Plusfloor is a fast-growing, forward thinking flooring manufacturer, that is becoming the lead influence through innovation, disrupting the marketplace.
Plusfloor’s people centric, start-up culture and energy drives our bid to establish ourselves as a respected market influence and leader. Our Plusfloor family of employees is the reason for our growth to date and continues to be the single reason for continued success.
Our Core Values:
About this role:
The Project Consultant’s role is very intense and carries great responsibility as a key driver to the sales turnover of the business. Working alongside the internal sales team to increase new business and existing business turnover. As a brand ambassador, this exciting role includes activities such as cold calling, product portfolio presentations and representing the company at events.
- Present company products and services to current and potential customers to promote the Plusfloor brand and win a sale
- Understanding the clients need and qualifying the opportunity to ensure the appropriate product in terms of budget and client environment is proposed.
- Provide quotes, action sample requests and ensure all the USP’s are communicated
- Ensuring the client is followed up during the sales process and receives all the information required to make the buying decision.
- Raising sales orders and ensuring stock is allocated
- Have a full understanding of the products in the range and any new products that are introduced.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and other events
Skills & Experience:
- The ability to communicate excellently both customer facing and in writing
- Highly organised
- Able to embrace a high pace and pressured environment
- Acting reliably and ethically
- Professionally handling objections
- Hard work ethic and positivity that affects every customer interaction
- Sales experience within the interiors, architect & specification markets.
- Strong sales skills including negotiation and closing skills.
- Driven to meet sales targets and budget.
- Willing to work to a flexible schedule.
- Sales in
- Sales out
- Visit numbers
- Pipedrive (CRM) management
- Time management skills
- Positive feedback from Directors and staff
To apply, please click the link below, and send us a copy of your most recent CV and covering letter.